Feel free to call me to talk about your formula for your very special puzzle.
Anniversaries -- Birthdays -- Retirement -- Graduations -- Housewarming -- All Holidays -- Christmas -- Hanukkah -- Weddings (Gifts - Proposals - Guestbooks ) -- Fund Raisers -- Coffee Tables - Special Promotions -- -- College Reunions -- Large gatherings of close friends... etc.
1) Do you have a favorite personal photo? ( A family gathering, graduation, wedding, birthday, group of friends or even a portrait) Have it enlarged to the appropriate size and let me craft it into a beautiful wooden jigsaw puzzle for yourself, or as a gift to someone special that you know! You will be amazed at how many hours of enjoyment everyone will have assembling your very special wooden puzzle especially when you use your very own images!
2) Use your favorite calender pictures as a colorful print. Some of the most incredible puzzles can be made from wall calendars. Calendars are easily obtained from your local stationers store, or just about any home or office at the end of the year. The busier the picture looks, the more challenging the puzzle can be to solve!
Calendar pictures are an excellent way to get a wooden puzzle cut using your favorite artist's painting or picture.
Calendar size puzzles average about 180 to 280 puzzle pieces in size. (9"x10" to 12"x13")
3) Weddings! - Guestboooks Proposals, anniversaries, favors and gifts... are all great ideas for my wooden jigsaw puzzles. I offer a line of smaller post card sized one of a kind, 10 to 50 piece wooden jigsaw puzzles as wedding favors. Your guests will marvel at them, and enjoy them over and over again. They instantly become a priceless memory keepsake of your very special wedding day! Please call me for pricing on these, there are too many variables to put up a definitive price list, however you can use a general pricing rule of about $0.70 to $0.85 per puzzle piece for these smaller puzzles ordered in quantity, and with a sufficient lead time of about 2 to 5 weeks depending on how many puzzles you desire.
4)) Corporate logo jigsaw puzzles! After the enjoyment of putting your very special puzzle together, You or your client can frame it. You can hang it near your company's entrance for all to see. You can also take it down and use it over and over again for teamwork training sessions (Ice Breakers), by attaching a piece of the logo puzzle to each attendee's name badge, or note pad. Then at a point in your meeting, have everyone work together to assemble the logo puzzle to show that everyone represents an important and part of the company picture. (25-50 piece puzzles recommended, or your meeting will last all day!)
5) Greeting cards and Post Cards! Is it someone's Birthday, or other special holiday occasion? These little puzzles range in size from 45 to 65 pieces for just enough puzzling fun
6) Employee of the month & Retirement gifts! Have your employee's picture crafted into a wonderful puzzle which you can present to them in appreciation for their hard work and dedicated effort. Also a wonderful gift to reward people for their many years of service upon retirement. Get everyone to sign the the front of the picture prior to having me cut your puzzle. This adds perminent personalization to an already wonderful gift idea!
7) Advertising Product Promotions! Have a special advertisement? What better way to get your important clients and potential customers to look at your ad and product for hours, than by having them put it together piece by piece. with the combination of the quality of this keepsake puzxzle, and your tasteful ad, it will be something that your client WILL NOT soon forget!
I am always open to YOUR ideas and suggestions, so please ask. Anything is possible, think creatively and be unique! It is my goal to completely accommodate your individual requests, to the best of my puzzle cutting ability!
Located near the bottom of every page in this site
Jigsaw Puzzles - Already cut, boxed and ready to ship. Buy
it today, and have it in 1-3 days.
Gallery - Main Directory
Restoration - Airbrushing, Touch up
Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle Boxes
Major Credit Cards are Accepted
Here I am showing one of my smaller puzzles at my friend Leif Nilsson's Art Gallery in Chester, Connecticut. Leif's impressionist art gallery is one of the only places that you can purchase one of my wooden puzzles "already made". Click on the above photo to enlarge it.
I accept International orders.
Visitors :By Appointment ONLY.
All Rights Reserved.
Now in our 15th Year of Making Custom Jigsaw Puzzles
E-MAIL Mark G, Cappitella
See the Map page.
of Mark Cappitella & MGCPuzzles.com unless otherwise stated.
Connecticut residents add 6% state sales tax.
Shipping and Handling information.
is Located in the Historic
Lower Connecticut River Valley Region
of Southern New England
to learn more about this quaint region of
Southern New England
members of the AGPC
Association of Game & Puzzle Collectors
This is an organization dedicated
to the history & preservation
of games and puzzles worldwide.
who proudly served in the 1st Marine Division
9th Communications Battalion, 13th MAU and
15th MEU Camp Pendleton, California
1985 to 1989
Corporate Puzzles -- Connecticut River Valley -- Marks Photographs -- Pet Jigsaw Puzzles -- Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles -- Internet Hosting Services -- Marriage Proposals -- Chester Connecticut -- Connecticut Photographer -- Custom Jigsaw Puzzles -- CT River Valley -- Marriage Proposals -- jigsaw Puzzle Maker - Poker Jigsaw Puzzles
Mark G. Cappitella
Professional Digital Photography of Places,
People & Events of the Connecticut River Valley, and
surrounding shoreline region of Southern New England.
Provided by Mark Cappitella
though his Internet Company: